An Eden of Nature and Animals Farm In The City (FITC) is a unique new concept that combines elements of wildlife and nature set in a designed environment of a conservation park. Drawing upon the values of Malaysia’s multi-racial and multi-cultural population, FITC is designed to resemble a typical Malaysia village or “kampung” setting. FITC plans to become a focal point for tourism in the state by providing educational and entertaining insight into the lifestyle and setting of a Malaysian village, farm and fruit orchard with its natural plants and wildlife. FITC is much more than a viewing exhibit. It encourages visitor-interactions with the animals and plant-life in a comfortable yet authentic environment. FITC also places great importance on education of visitors on the various aspects of farm and animal life as well as wildlife conservation and preservation.
– Feed and interact with Giant Tortoise Species
– Chance to interact with more than 100 species of tame and exotic animals
– Featuring more than 300 individual birds for all around the world
– Be amazed with more than 100 Malaysian birds in free-flight
– Summon thousands of Koi fish by ringing a bell