Glass Museum Penang achieved 2 records in The Malaysia Book of Records : “ The First Glass Museum” & “Longest Batik Motive Glass Painting”. The museum specialized in Fused Glass, Sandblasted Glass, Batik Glass & Creative Art Glass. The museum turn glass into unique decoration products,like glass key chain, clock,deco products,glass jewelry and even customized glass gifts.
- Penang’s first & only glass museum,2 Malaysia Book of Records holder (The first Glass Museum & The Longest Motive Glass Painting)
- Visiting tour including a pcs of glass bottle art, all painting material are provided in the museum.
- Visitor can DIY designs & paint colors on the glass, & can get back on the spot.
- Internal tour guides are available, short decription will be provided.
- Beside, visitor can enjoy the visiting tour with glass wall arts & take photos with glass wall arts. No time limits.
Here are some things you can expect to see and experience when visiting the museum:
- Exhibits showcasing the history of glass: The museum features exhibits that trace the history of glassmaking from ancient times to the present day. You can learn about the techniques used to create glass objects and see examples of different styles and types of glass.
- Glass art displays: The museum has a collection of beautiful glass art pieces, including sculptures, vases, and other decorative items. These pieces are created by local and international glass artists and showcase the versatility of glass as an art medium.
- Interactive displays: The museum has interactive displays that allow visitors to learn more about the properties of glass and the techniques used to create it. You can also participate in glassblowing demonstrations and workshops.
- Mon-fri 9:30am to 6pm
- Sat 9:30am to 5pm
- Sun & Public Holiday Closed
- *Last entry 1 hour before closing time*