Tropical Spice Garden in Penang, Malaysia, is an eight-acre botanical garden dedicated to showcasing the region’s diverse spices and herbs. With over 500 species of tropical plants, it offers a beautiful and educational experience for all ages. Highlights include the Spice Terraces, Bamboo Garden, and Ornamental Garden with a variety of herbs, spices, and colorful blooms. The indoor Spice Museum provides insights into the cultural and culinary significance of spices. Visitors can enjoy guided tours, cooking classes, and even make natural soap with garden herbs. It’s a must-visit destination for those interested in the natural beauty and cultural heritage of Penang and Malaysia.
- Experience over 500 tropical plants and wildlife from various regions.
- Wander through 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens in a secondary jungle valley.
- Opt for an audio or live tour with knowledgeable nature guides.
- Enjoy the outdoor café with breathtaking views of the Straits of Malacca and Teluk Bahang.
- Shop for unique Malaysian gifts and premium spice therapy spa products at the gift shop.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday – Sunday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Include Holidays)
Last Admission: one hour before closing.
Tropical Spice Garden, Lot 595 Mukim, 2, Jalan Teluk Bahang, Teluk Bahang, 11050 George Town, Pulau Pinang.