A scenic drive along the coaster road will bring us to Sekinchan, cuts through the town and you will see vast expanses of paddy field in the middle of the village. We will visit one of the many rice factories located beside the paddy fields. Later Proceed to the fishing village there are many colorful fishing trawlers parking by the river. Continue our tour to the windy Redang Beach. Embark on a picturesque coastal journey to Sekinchan, traversing charming towns, immersing in vast paddy fields, exploring rice factories, and discovering a vibrant fishing village with colorful trawlers, all culminating in the breezy allure of Redang Beach.
- Explore the paddy fields of Sekinchan, a farming and fishing village.
- Learn about the rice plantation process during a rice factory.
- Delicious lunch of fresh seafood at local restaurant.
- Scenically charming village neighbouring to Kuala selangor district.
- The famous wishing tree at one of Malaysia’s best beaches.
Itinerary (Duration – 8 Hours):
- 09.30am Pick up from Hotel ( Please refer to this LINK for list of the hotel )
- Journey to Sekinchan from Kuala Lumpur city centre (1.5 hours approx.)
- Take in the gorgeous view of the verdant paddy fields and if you are lucky, spot migratory birds from Sumatra soaring through the air.
- Rice Mill Visit – Check out one of the many rice mills in the village and get a brief introduction to paddy planting and rice production.
- Bagan Fishing Village – Have a look at the jetty and the colorful fishing boats. You might even get to see fisherfolk bringing in their catch of the day!
- Head to a local restaurant to feast on a delicious seafood lunch.
- After lunch make your way to Kuala Selangor, about a 30-minute drive away.
- Redang Beach – Set foot on the nearby breezy Pantai Redang (Redang Beach) and see its famous wishing tree before travelling back to Kuala Lumpur.
- 05.30pm Hotel drop off in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
*The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day