Elephant Sanctuary Tour with Fireflies Night Cruise & Seafood Dinner Combo (SIC TOUR – SHARED/JOIN IN TOUR)
Embark on an enchanting day excursion from Kuala Lumpur to the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, where orphaned elephants thrive under the devoted care of mahouts. Immerse yourself in the daily life of a mahout keeper, observing the deep bond between these majestic creatures and their guardians. Indulge in a delectable dinner at a renowned seafood restaurant in Kuala Selangor. Cap off your day with a magical experience as you cruise on a traditional ‘tongkang,’ witnessing a breathtaking display of nature’s wonders as thousands of fireflies illuminate the night sky. This captivating day includes exploration at Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, engagement in the mahout keeper’s routine, a delightful dinner in Kuala Selangor, and a magical ‘tongkang’ cruise to witness the mesmerizing spectacle of fireflies lighting up the night.
- Orphaned elephants, nurtured by mahouts, provide a unique and heartwarming experience.
- Experience a day in the life of a mahout keeper to understand the incredible bond between elephants and their caretakers.
- Cruise on a traditional ‘tongkang’ amid thousands of fireflies lighting up the night sky, creating a mesmerizing spectacle.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner featuring local seafood at a renowned restaurant in Kuala Selangor.
- Encounter gentle giants at the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary during this day tour from Kuala Lumpur.
Itinerary (Duration – 12 Hour) :
- Depart at 9.30 AM (Pick Up)
- Pick Up – Please arrive at the location 20 mins before the departure time. Coverage area: Kuala Lumpur City Centre & Bukit Bintang area only. Out of coverage area: Meet up at Berjaya Times Square Main Entrance (in front of Starbucks Coffee)
- Batu Caves (Photo Stop)
- Kuala Gandah National Elephant Conservation Centre
- Altingsburg Lighthouse
- Dinner (Enjoy local seafood set dinner at Kuala Selangor)
- Kampung Kuantan (Observe Fireflies)
- Return at 9.30 AM (Drop Off)
- Drop Off – To hotel/personal address. Drop off at Kuala Lumpur City Centre / Bukit Bintang area hotel. Drop off at Berjaya Times Square if drop-off location out of coverage area.