Upon arrival, hop on the ferry destined for Orang Utan Island. As you set foot on the island, be prepared to be astonished by the presence of the ‘People of the Jungle’ – the endangered Orang Utans. Renowned for their remarkable intelligence, these creatures exhibit one of the lengthiest birth intervals, occurring approximately once every 8 years on average. Immerse yourself in the dedicated rehabilitation sanctuary for an hour and a half, taking advantage of the opportunity to capture numerous photos that will serve as enduring mementos of this unique experience. Afterward, embark on the ferry, having witnessed the incredible and endangered inhabitants of Orang Utan Island.
- Gain insights into the lives and behaviors of intelligent creatures through expert revelations.
- Embark on a day trip to the Orangutan Island sanctuary located in Bukit Merah.
- Experience the captivating world of Malaysian orangutans firsthand.
Itinerary (Duration – 12 Hours):
- 06.15am – 06.30am Pick up from Hotel ( Please refer to this LINK for list of the hotel )
- Ferry boat heading to the Orang Utan Island.
- 07:30pm Hotel drop off (Area: Golden triangle area of Kuala Lumpur City Centre)
*The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day