Located 1.74 nautical miles off the coast of Jeram in Selangor, Sasaran Beach, known as the “Mirror in the Sky,” emerges with a sandbar during ideal tides, resembling Malaysia’s Salar de Uyuni. This picturesque spot in the Straits of Malacca Sea offers a unique photography opportunity with its shallow waters reflecting the sky, and it’s a habitat for marine life like sea clams. After a photo session, indulge in local seafood and explore Sekinchan Paddy Field, Malaysia’s main rice producer, offering insights into rice farming. Conclude your visit with stops at the Paddy Gallery and Redang Nan Tian Temple for panoramic views of the rice fields. Sasaran Beach promises stunning sky reflections, coupled with a rice farming experience at Sekinchan Paddy Field and the delight of local seafood.
- Seize the opportunity for a creative and mind-boggling photoshoot amidst the mesmerizing illusion of the sea.
- Embark on an exclusive day tour to further discover the natural beauty of Malaysia.
- Experience the fascinating meeting point of sky and earth at Sasaran Beach, where low tides create reflective shallow waters.
- Observe a diverse array of sea creatures, including sea clams, shore crabs, sea snails, and even pink dolphins.
- Explore the lush rice paddy fields of Sekinchan, an untouched fishing village situated along the western coast of Malaysia.
Itinerary (Duration – 10 Hours):
- 09.00am – Pick up from Hotel ( Please refer to this LINK for list of the hotel )
- Depart for Kuala Selangor
- Arrival at Kuala Selangor and proceed to the jetty
- Boat ride to Sky Mirror (2-7person per boat) (approximately 30 minutes)
- Arrive at Sky Mirror and take pictures (approximately 45-60 minutes)
- Depart for jetty
- Lunch at a local seafood restaurant (Dinner if evening tour)
- Depart for Bagan fishing village and Sekinchan paddy field area
- Visit the paddy processing factory and gallery
- Visit the Nan Tian Temple
- Depart for Kuala Lumpur
- 07:00pm – End of tour, Hotel drop off in Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area
*The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day