Discover the marvels of Putrajaya on a tour that shows off the careful planning and exquisite designs in the new seat of Malaysia’s government. With a cruise on the beautiful Putrajaya Lake and a look at landmarks like the Pink Mosque and the Prime Minister’s office, you can see the magnificent city from every angle. An air-conditioned vehicle brings you out from Kuala Lumpur to start with a scenic drive through the suburban landscape. Make your first stop at Taman Warison Agriculture Heritage Park, a lush expanse of fruit and rubber trees, cocoa, herbs, and more examples of Malaysia’s natural bounty. Watch a demo that shows off the rubber manufacturing process before you move on for your tour of the city itself. There’s no lack of spectacular sights for you to see, from the beautiful rose granite of Putra Mosque rising over the waters of Putrajaya Lake to the outstanding edifice of the Perdana Putra, the prime minister’s office, built with a distinctly Malay take on neoclassical design. Next, you take a cruise out onto the lake to appreciate the grand buildings, bridges, and landmarks all around you. Before you leave the city behind, pass by the Sepang International Circuit, a Formula 1 racecourse and the home of the Malaysian Grand Prix. The tour returns you to your hotel with a fresh appreciation for one of Malaysia’s newest and grandest cities.
- Visit the fruits & rubber trees at Warison Agriculture Heritage Park.
- Half-day trip to Malaysia’s administrative center, Putrajaya.
- Iconic landmarks such as the Pink Mosque & Perdana Putra.
- A scenic drive with mixed views of skyscrapers & plantations.
- Panoramic panoramas of the city from a Putrajaya Lake cruise.
Itinerary (Total Duration – 4 Hours):
Monday to Sunday : 9:00 a.m. pickup time, 2:00 p.m. drop off time
- Warison Agriculture Heritage Park
- Malaysia’s administrative center, Putrajaya
- Pink Mosque & Perdana Putra
- Putrajaya Lake cruise