Sea Plane flights provide smooth forgiving stalls, excellent stability and comfort, incredible short take-off distances from land or water, precise handling at slow speeds, and extremely stable crosswind landings. Sea Plane flying experience is newly introduced to Malaysia for the public. We provide the opportunity for everyone to become One Day Pilot of the sea plane in a guided condition. You will be acting liked a co-pilot having hands-on experience to fly a real aircraft this time.
- Experience the role of a pilot through the OneDayPilot program.
- Take control of the aircraft and soar at altitudes as low as around 1,000 feet above ground or away from structures.
- Capture stunning views of buildings and skyscrapers in the picturesque Kuala Lumpur cityscape.
Itinerary and arrangement for Sea Plane:
- 9:00 am – Ground briefing & Meeting time at Subang Airport
- 9:30 am – Sea Plane take off from Subang Airport to Philea Mines Beach Resort
- 10:00 am – Arrive and landing at Philea Mines Beach resort (will take around 1 hour include the light meals)
- 11:00 am – Take off from Philea Mines Beach Resort to Subang Aiport
- 11:30 am – Arrive and landing at Subang Airport
- 11:45 am – End of event
- As a pilot, your height must meet a minimum requirement of 5′ tall and not taller than 6’4″, there is no height restriction as a passenger
- Please sign the indemnity form before participating the flight on site.
- It is suggested by operator to fly during 09:00 to 11:00 as this is the best time to fly.
- In order to check in at the airport for our One Day Pilot program, please comply to the airport check-in rules: Malaysian must present original IC; Foreigner must present original passport.
- Address: H3-G16, Hanger 3, Old Cargo Complex Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah International Airport, 47200 Subang, Selangor.