First of its kind in Sabah, the North Borneo Cruises takes you on a scenic cruise past the islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine park and down the central coast, gliding along the city’s famous Waterfront.With two different cruising sessions daily – during the glorious sunset hour (5.30pm – 7.30pm) and when dusk paves the way for city night lights (8.00pm – 9.30pm), you can now spend your favourite time of the day onboard our Luxury Cruises!Bring your whole family for an unforgettable fun-filled experience. Feast on a sumptuous Buffet Dinner of delicious local and international cuisines; sing and dance along with the Live Band Entertainment on board our Dinner Cruises.
- North Borneo Cruises introduces a unique and unparalleled experience in Sabah.
- Glide past Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park islands and along the iconic Waterfront.
- Indulge in a feast of delectable local and international cuisines during the cruise.
- Enjoy live music onboard, creating a vibrant and entertaining atmosphere for all.
Monday – Sunday: 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM (Daily)
*Included Public Holidays and School Holidays
The Marina Clubhouse Jalan Utama Sutera Harbour, Sutera Harbour Boulevard, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
Itinerary (Duration – 3 Hours):
- Meeting Point: The Magellan Sutera Resort, Sutera Harbour
- 7:00PM – Pick up from city hotels
- 7:30PM – Arrive the Sutera Harbour
- 8:30PM – Enjoy the 5 Stars buffet dinner and liveband
- 8:00PM – Sailing for a cruise to the islands near city area’s Sabah
- 9:30PM – Departure the jetty
- 10:00PM – Back to city hotels