From Kuala Lumpur, visit Taman Negara, a 130-million-year-old tropical rainforest that is one of Malaysia’s most popular ecotourism destinations. Respect the true tropical wilderness, with its astonishment, diverse, and vivid greenery and wild life. Drive through wonderful points of view on your way to deal with and from Taman Negara National Park. Stroll along the world’s longest and tallest suspension link shelter walk. Learn how to use traditional weaponry and archaic chasing methods. In a swaying café, try popular Malaysian products of the soil tea.
- Enjoy four separate exercises without the issue of arranging.
- Travel around Taman Negara National Park with a guide.
- A fantastic choice for first-time guests.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Entrance fees included.
Itinerary (Total Duration – 10 Hours):
Monday to Sunday (Except Friday): 7:00 a.m. departure time
- Rainbow Water Fall
- Jungle Tracking
- Canopy Walk
- Rapid Shooting
- Visit Orang Asli Village
- Lunch @ Floating Boat (MYR25 p.p).