Sabah may be more known for its wild rainforests and vast tea plantations, but this humble state also has some beautiful beaches worthy of being explored. One of these is Nanamun, one of Borneo’s longest beach located two hours from Kota Kinabalu. Join this exciting trip from Klook and not only will you be able to visit Nanamun beach, but you’ll also enjoy a number of exhilarating activities. You’ll hop on an ATV and ride along the coastline, enjoy a charming night cruise along Nanamun river where you’ll be able to spot hundreds of fireflies, and a sumptuous dinner. This trip also includes hotel transfers so you don’t need to worry about commuting to and from the area.
- Spice up your upcoming Kota Kinabalu trip with an ATV ride, firefly encounter, and a day of pure fun.
- Embark on an exhilarating ATV adventure in the Nanamun mangrove area, tapping into your adventurous spirit.
- Witness the enchanting sight of numerous fireflies illuminating the night sky during a serene evening cruise.
- Experience the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off for a seamless exploration of Nanamun Beach.
Itinerary (Trip Duration – 7 Hours) :
Monday – Sunday : 2:00 p.m. (Pickup Time), 9:30 p.m. (Drop Off Time)
- Depart from hotel within Kota Kinabalu City area.
- Enjoy the famous Coconut Pudding at the street stall.
- Arrive at Kawa Kawa Sunset View Bar for Hi-Tea.
- Arrive at the meet up location and proceed to ATV activity at Nanamun Beach.
- Safety Briefing with ATV staff.
- Enjoy the sunset view at Nanamun Beach and local buffet dinner.
- Enjoy firefly river cruise.
- Return to Kota Kinabalu city.
- Arrive at Kota Kinabalu and drop off at your hotel.