Make your visit to Sunway Lost World of Tambun Amusement and Water Park in Malaysia truly unforgettable! Explore the premier family destination, offering themed areas and over 80 attractions. Begin your adventure at the Lost World Water Park, featuring the country’s largest wave pool, Jungle Wave Bay, and the Adventure River, the longest man-made river. Experience the excitement of the park’s two water slides, the Cliff Racer and Tube Raider, and don’t forget to enjoy the Kids Explorabay with your little ones.
Explore the Lost World Amusement Park for dry land thrills, where you can soar, fly, and enjoy the speedy rush of thrilling rides. For a cultural experience, visit Lost World Tin Valley, dedicated to educating visitors about the rich heritage of tin mining in Ipoh. The Tin Mining area features a life-sized sluice box and an original gravel pump monitor, allowing young visitors to experience “Dulang Washing” (Tin Ore Panning). In Lost World Tiger Valley, get up close and personal with Siberian Tigers, witnessing feeding time and marveling at their agility, strength, and power. Discover the wonders of Lost World Petting Zoo, a haven for animals from 55 species, providing an immersive educational experience. For adrenaline-filled thrills and team-building exercises, visit Lost World Adventure Park, ensuring all-around fun and encouraging team spirit.
- Enjoy adrenaline-pumping and family-friendly rides at the Lost World Amusement Park.
- Dip into the Lost World Hot Springs surrounded by natural forest views.
- Experience the Lost World Hot Springs Night Park with a fire show performance.
- Admire agile Siberian Tigers and learn about Malaysian Tin Mining History.
- Thrill yourself with seven elements of fun rides and attractions for both adults and children.
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of limestone cliffs dating back to 400 million years.
- Have a splashing good time at the Lost World Water Park, racing down water slides like Tube Raiders and Cliff Racer, engaging in water cannon battles, or relaxing in the wave pool.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 11.00AM – 6.00PM
Saturday, Sunday, Malaysia School and Public Holidays: 10.00AM – 6.00PM
(Closed on Tuesdays for maintenance purposes, except during school/public holidays. Lost World Hot Springs Night Park open daily.)
- Luminous Forest: 8:00PM – 10:00PM
- Lost World Hot Springs Night Park: 6.00PM – 11.00PM
- Hot Springs Crystal Spa Treatments: 12.00PM – 11.00PM
Lost World of Tambun Theme Park, No. 1, Persiaran Lagun Sunway 1, Sunway City Ipoh, 31150 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.