Pulau Singa Besar – literally translated to mean Big Lion Island – you will be able to venture through the lush greenery of the rainforests or soak up the sun on its beautiful beaches. Tourists can take a quiet stroll down the beach, visit the animal sanctuary or swim in its crystal clear waters.
Dayang Bunting Island to see the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden, where you can immerse yourself in warm waters, shrouded by a green tropical forest, that will invigorate and refresh your weary spirit. Legend has it that women who cannot conceive need only take a sip of these cool and refreshing waters before she is blessed with a child. In actuality the hills that form the backdrop of this lake shapes an outline of a pregnant woman lying on her back – which is probably the real reason for its name.
On this tour you will also get a chance to see the magnificent king of the skies – the eagles – as they swoop down with deadly precision to catch their prey as they are fed. The day eventually winds down with a visit to ‘Beras Basah Island’ – or Wet Rice Island – another beach with crystal clear waters and sweeping views of the ocean before you are transported back to your hotel for a little rest and relaxation after an exhilarating and entertaining day with the sand and surf.
- Visit the jewel of Kedah – Langkawi’s popular islands on an exciting half-day join-in boat tour, perfect for nature lovers
- Witness magnificent eagles, kings of the sky, feeding right before your eyes by professionals
- Admire the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden – a mythical lake and unique hill shaped like a woman lying on her back
- Explore crystal clear waters and sweeping views of the ocean at the Beras Basah Island
- Hotel transfer options available – from Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah area, Kuah Town area and others.
Trip (Duration – 4 Hours):
- Jeti Teluk Baru
Pulau Dayang Bunting
- Eagle watching and feeding at Big Lions Island
- Wet Rice Island
- Free and easy time
- Return Dr0p-off
Jalan Teluk Intan, Kampung Kuala Sungai Manik, 36000 Teluk Intan, Kedah, Malaysia.