Discover Penang Tropical Fruit Farm, the largest fruit collection in South East Asia, spanning 25 acres in the scenic North West of Penang, Malaysia. With over 200 species of edible fruits, the farm aims to promote Malaysia’s diverse flora through education. Situated 800ft above sea level in Teluk Bahang, it’s an ideal location for tropical and sub-tropical fruit trees. Established in 1993, the orchard’s objectives include conserving rare fruits, educating locals and foreigners, and supporting eco/agro tourism. It now houses over 200 species from various corners of the world. The farm employs organic fertilizers and minimizes chemical usage for a cleaner environment. Enjoy guided tours, sampling at least 15 fruit varieties, and pre-booked group buffet spreads.
- The farm endeavours to use only organic fertilisers. Some of which are processed in the farm using fruit waste collected from around the farm
- Over the years, the orchard has acquired many rare and exotic fruit trees from the region as well as from far-flung corners of the globe
- Tropical Fruit Farm is situated about 800ft above sea level on the hilly terrains of Teluk Bahang in Penang
- We have South East Asia’s largest collection of fruits with an active area that spans a sprawling 25 acres located in the North West of Penang, Malaysia
- Overall duration: about 1 hour
- Package A – Guided Farm Tour; Package B – Guided Farm Tour + Fruit Plate & Juice Pack
Monday – Sunday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Include Holidays)
Last Admission: 4:30 PM (Daily)
Tropical Fruit Farm, 18th Mile Stone, Jalan Teluk Bahang, Teluk Bahang, 11050, Penang.