Experience the wide range of religions that coexist in harmony in Kuala Lumpur. This tour takes you to major religious sites around the city, including a Hindu temple, the National Mosque, the Brickfield Church, and a Chinese Buddhist temple. After pickup from your hotel, drive first to the Batu Caves with your guide. The caves are the site of a Hindu temple and shrine, and draw thousands of worshippers every year. Make the 272-step climb up to the entrance, where you can enjoy the view of Kuala Lumpur’s skyline before discovering the Hindu paintings and statues in the 3 main caves. Next, visit the National Mosque of Malaysia, also known as Masjid Negara. The mosque was built to commemorate the country’s independence, and features 13 acres of green space and gardens. After learning about its substance, head to the Thean Hou Temple, a 6-tiered Buddhist temple that is one of the oldest in South East Asia. Your tour ended after visiting a Sikh gurdwara and the elegant Brickfield Church.
- Majestic & historic 6-tiered Buddhist temple of Thean Hou.
- Stops at a serene Sikh gurdwara & elegant Brickfield Church.
- Stunning Hindu shrines & statue at the famous Batu Caves.
- Tour to major religious hallmarks all around Kuala Lumpur.
- History & significance of the National Mosque of Malaysia.
Itinerary (Total Duration – 4 Hours):
Monday to Sunday: 9:00 a.m. pickup time, 2:00 p.m. drop off time
- Thean Hou Buddhist Temple
- Brickfield Church
- Batu Caves
- National Mosque of Malaysia