The Cameron Highlands is Malaysia’s most broad slope station, about 200 kilometers from Kuala Lumpur and was found in 1885. At 7 a.m., you will be picked up from your Kuala Lumpur hotel. You’ll meet your skilled driver/guide and go on your tour in a distinctively formed car. Cameron Highlands is a colder ridge zone surrounded by tea ranches. You’ll go to the BOH tea manor to learn about the process of making tea. You will visit a strawberry farm to harvest fresh strawberries, a regular vegetable market, and Cactus Valley’s vegetation enclosures. Enjoy beautiful views of the emerald green landscape throughout this hidden jewel. You will explore and appreciate places like the honey bee ranch, the butterfly and creepy crawly garden, Bharat Tea Plantation visit, Sam Poh Temple, and Tanah Rata and Brinchang Town. You will be safely returned to your accommodation in Kuala Lumpur once the tour is completed.
- Indulge in a traditional local meal.
- Learn about the Malaysian culture history and traditions from guide.
- Enjoy & walk around the farm, markets, and gardens.
- Visit the greatest tea plantation fields in Malaysia.
- 12-hour Cameron Highlands trip from Kuala Lumpur.
Itinerary (Total Duration – 12 Hours):
- Cameron Highlands Tour
- Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. departure time
- Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday: 5:00 a.m. departure time
Tour stops and highlights:
- Tea Farm
- Rose Garden
- Strawberry Farm
- BOH tea Plantation
- Butterfly Park
- Lata Iskandar Water Falls
- Bharat Tea Farm
- BOH Tea Factory
- Aborigines Village
- Vegetable Market
- Honey Bee Farm
- Cactus Garden