Explore the magnificent Malaysian countryside and discover local village life. Visit the Royal Selangor Pewter, producing pewters for ceremonial use and feel the special texture of the Batik-silk cloth at the Batik showroom. Venture further away from the city and wander in the fascinating limestone caves before hiking up into a Hindu Temple. This half day journey will reward you with new interesting facts about Malaysia, unforgettable memories and stunning views of Kuala Lumpur’s skyline.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Discover the Batu Caves which take 272 steps to reach, marvel at the impressive golden structure of Lord Murugan, standing tall at 140 feet (43meters).On the wa
- Cave of the complex featuring a high ceiling and ornate Hindu shrines
- Explore Royal Selangor to witness the making of pewterware – Malaysian’s most distinctive craft.
- Visit Batik Factory to see how Batik is printed or hand-drawn using wax and dye
- Pick up Time: 0900 AM or 1400PM
- Duration: 3hrs 30 min
Batu Cave Temple, Gombak, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia.