Immerse yourself in an exhilarating aquatic adventure while learning about the intriguing nature of ocean life. With hundreds of fish surrounding you as you walk through the 90-meter aquarium tunnel at Aquaria KLCC, you can study marine life that are swimming straight over the your heads!
Bring your small ones to the DNA Touch Pool where you may touch corals, starfish, and other sea creatures to introduce them to the underwater world. Additionally, you can enrol in the Cage Rage programme to dive into a tank and meet the renowned Sand Tiger Sharks up close! Learn about marine life and its environments from Malaysia and beyond as you navigate 5,000 exhibits. Visitors of all ages will leave Aquaria KLCC with a completely new understanding for marine life. Without getting wet, this is undoubtedly the best location to view marine life.
- An email with your booking ID will be provided within 3 working days.
- Bookings must be made 7 days prior to the day of visit.
How to Use
Present the booking ID to the ticketing counter to enter.
- Children below 3 years free admission.
- Guests 13 years and above are considered Adults; between 3 – 12 years are entitled to purchase a Child rate.
- A child below the age of 13 must be accompanied by an Adult.
- Age 60 & above is considered a senior citizen.
No cancellation or refund can be made once booking has been confirmed.