Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, Deerland Park, and Aboriginal Settlement Tour (SIC TOUR – SHARED/JOIN IN TOUR)
Embark on a delightful adventure through Malaysia with a Kuala Lumpur tour. Experience the joy of encountering charming animals at the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, where you’ll gain insights into the captivating world of Malaysian elephants. Engage with the endearing residents of Deerland Park, including playful deer, rabbits, and majestic peacocks. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural tapestry of the country by visiting an aboriginal settlement, the home of the Orang Asli, and discover the unique aspects of their way of life. Uncover the heartwarming facets of Malaysia during this Kuala Lumpur tour, creating lasting memories with both the incredible wildlife and the cultural heritage of the region.
- Visit Deerland Park to interact with charming residents like deer, rabbits, peacocks, and more.
- Join a Kuala Lumpur tour to meet adorable animals and experience Malaysia’s cultural heritage.
- Explore an aboriginal settlement where the Orang Asli community resides.
- Gain insights into Malaysian elephants at the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary.
Itinerary (Duration – 8 Hours) :
- Depart at 9.00 AM (Pick Up from Hotel)
- Pick Up – Please arrive at the location 20 mins before the departure time. Coverage area: Kuala Lumpur City Centre & Bukit Bintang area only. Out of coverage area: Meet up at Berjaya Times Square Main Entrance (in front of Starbucks Coffee)
- 10:30am – Arrive at Deerland park
- 11:15am – Depart to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- 11:30am – Visit aboriginal settlement
- 1:00pm – Watch a video show
- 1:30pm -Local lunch
- 2:15pm – Enjoy activities in the elephant sanctuary (Photo session, feeding the baby elephants, and bathing the baby elephants, at your own expense)
- 4:00pm – Depart from elephant sanctuary to Kuala Lumpur
- Return at 5.30 AM (Drop Off to Hotel)
- Drop Off – To hotel/personal address. Drop off at Kuala Lumpur City Centre / Bukit Bintang area hotel. Drop off at Berjaya Times Square if drop-off location out of coverage area.