Head to Kubang Badak Jetty and hop on Explorer Boat for a ride along the coastal river to explore the mangrove forest. Dictated by the rise and fall of the tides. We may have chances to observe the White-bellied Sea Eagles, Brahminy Kites, Kingfishers, Herons, Mudskippers, Fiddler Crabs, Monitor Lizards, and if we are lucky the resident otter family.
We stop at an Ancient Charcoal Kiln and next at Pinang Cave. The remains of an ancient sea cave formed by waves when the sea was 25m above its current level.
We then head off to Pulau Dangli, a secluded island with vibrant aquatic life and coral reefs on offer. Enjoy leisurely snorkeling on this island with the resident Sergent Major Fishes. We might be able to see more fishes and the coral reef on a neap tide.
- Experience a cruise along Kubang Badak Mangrove Forest Reserve
- Swim & Snorkeling at Pulau Dangli
- Bird-watching and Wildlife Observation
- Visit the remnants of an ancient sea cave
- See charcoal kiln ruins
Available Daily at 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
*Included Public Holidays and School Holidays
Total Duration of Activity: Approximately 3 hours
– 2 hours: Boat Ride
– 30 minutes: Visiting Pinang Cave, Charcoal Kiln
– 30 minutes: Swimming & Snorkeling at Dangli Island